Friday, November 7, 2008

Yes! It Snowed!

On Wednesday morning we woke up to snow. Tanner and Anna were ready to run out the door in their pajamas. After much coaxing I convinced them they had to wait until we went and bought some boots! I think everyone at Target was in the same place-the boot aisle. After searching high and low we were able to find boots for both of them! Then it was off to play! They had a great time and we finished it off with some hot chocolate!


Carter joined in getting dressed but didn't get to go outside!
Ready to go play!

What a cute Red Sox fan!













Snow Angels




Now most of the snow is gone and the kids are waiting for more!






5 comments:

Tara said...

I love the picture of Justin carving. What a freako!

Angie said...

I am ready for the second round of snow now that we went shopping for all of the snow clothes. Your kids are soo cute!

coccifamily said...

So much fun! I can't wait for more snow.

amy said...

Hey Katie, just checking in. Enjoy a bit of the snow for us sun goddesses.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie! I hope you're lucky this time too! (p.s. I just want to squeeze those little cheeks on Anna!)