Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Carter is 5 month old

Carter is now 5 1/2 months old. I have been taking pictures of him in the green chair with George so I can see the difference in his growth each month. I take it on the 15th of every month since he was born on that day! (I'm a little slow posting this)

He is a very fun and happy baby. He loves to play on the floor and is trying to crawl already! He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. And when that doesn't get him anywhere he falls forward and then starts all over again. I think soon he will figure out how to move those hands! Tanner and Anna can't seem to get enough of him-which can be good and bad!



5 comments:

Katie said...

that picture on green chair is genius! i think i might do something like that with my kids.

Kara said...

Carter is so adorable. I love his hair. I want to see his first few month pics next time I am at your house so I can see him the same size as George!

Sermons of the Day said...

I love the pictures. Hey guess what, I had a roomate at Ricks that I now live close to and she is Justin's cousin. Her name is Lisa Murdock. Her mom is Justins dad's sister or the other way around. I can't remember. Anyway, You all look so good.

Andrea and Justin said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe he is already 5 1/2 months. Time goes so fast. Hope all is going well

Jen said...

I love his hair! Owen had the same hair when he was that age, it wouldnt stay down.