Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

I thought I would finally post some of our pictures from Halloween and the activities leading up to it! This year we went to a pumpkin patch and picked out our own pumpkins. We had a great time and the kids loved the hunt for the perfect pumpkin. Here are some pictures at the pumpkin patch.










Tanner and Anna loved cleaning out their pumpkins this year. They didn't think it was too gross!


The finished pumpkins. Tanner wanted his pumpkin to have a happy face. Anna wanted her pumpkin to be scary!






Ready to go trick-or-treating!



Carter on Halloween day!


These are the pictures I had taken of the kids in their costumes!







We had a great Halloween and we are now looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas!









3 comments:

Kara said...

Anna's witch costume is fantastic! I love Carter's little chubby face as a froggy too-they all made me smile today!

Courtnie said...

Very cute Katie! I didn't see your kids on halloween so I was glad you posted these pictures! I can't believe Carter is 5 months old! I remember when I met you and you were pregnant and you had a few months to go! Crazy!

Angie said...

Those are the cutest Halloween pictures I have ever seen!