Friday, July 18, 2008

We Love Family

We have had lots of family come visit since Carter was born. My mom came 3 times-which was such a blessing with a new baby! Justin's family was here for a weekend, we had the Jones family reunion which brought my dad and brothers into town and Kristi and her family. It was great! It left no time to get the baby blues! Kole and Kristi stayed for two weeks and we had a great time with all the kiddos. Here are some pictures of are fun together.

Carter with Grandma Jones

Carter & Lacy Cousins
The kids on Justin's Birthday
Good times on the slip-n-slide
Carter & Lacy

5 comments:

Kara said...

I am loving Anna's pearls! So glamorous! Looks like fun at your house!

Tara said...

HAHA found you, and this address is going on my address's. You kids are adorable. I love the little mans hair. Thanks again for the scones Sunday. You are so talented.

Andrea and Justin said...

Can Savanna just have a little bit of Carter's hair? He is so cute!

amy said...

Your kiddos are so dang cute - and love Carter's hair. Congratulations on a new babe!!

Anonymous said...

I love his hairdo!